This or that unisex names -- Girls?

Okay, so if you were forced (absolutely forced) to name a GIRL these unisex names, which would you choose? Just because these names were chosen for this game does not mean I like them. It's just a game, keep your personal rants to yourself. By the way, I also don't care if you're a name nazi that... show more Okay, so if you were forced (absolutely forced) to name a GIRL these unisex names, which would you choose?
Just because these names were chosen for this game does not mean I like them. It's just a game, keep your personal rants to yourself.

By the way, I also don't care if you're a name nazi that believes all names are one gender, not unisex. This is not a place for you to rant your little heads off, this is a game. But I would be extremely pleased if you actually decided to join this game, because, though I know you hate unisex names, I would LOVE to know which you hate the least. :)

Aidan or Allister?
Bradley or Bryce?
Blaise, Blair, or Blake?
Collin or Channing?
Clark or Cody?
Darian or Dylan?
Evan or Everett?
Emerson or Elliot?
Farley or Falon?
Griffin or Grayson?
Harley or Hadley?
Ian or Indie (…)?
Jasper or Jonah?
Kayden or Keegan?
Logan or Laramie (rhymes with Jeremy)?
Mason or Marley?
Murphy or Merrit?
Noah or Navy?
Owen or Olsen?
Presley or Palmer?
Quinn or Quinlan?
Remy or River?
Saxon or Stevie?
Spencer or Sawyer?
Tristan or Tatum?
Vijay (like the golf player) or Vesper (though this isn’t really masculine…)?
Wiley or Whitley?
York or Yardley?
Zephyr or Zavery (rhymes with Avery)

Do NOT answer if you're just going to complain also, this is really just for fun, you don't have to take it too personally or seriously. :) If you really don't want to choose, just pick the one you hate the least. This is designed to make you cringe at some points, there isn't supposed to be an obvious "I-love-this-name" answer. The majority of the time, you're going to have to choose a name you severely dislike, even though it is quite sickening. Though, some will be easier than others. :) Just enjoy, choose, and you're absolutely welcome to tell me that you severely dislike both, but still choose the one you hate the least.

**Best answer will most likely be given to someone who explains their answer
Update: Yes, some of these aren't "unisex" names exactly, but they're all names that I've witnessed on girls (I know sisters named Brice and Owen, I DO know a female Jasper...yet I still can't stand it on a girl...) So, the point isn't if they're masculine or feminine...they've been... show more Yes, some of these aren't "unisex" names exactly, but they're all names that I've witnessed on girls (I know sisters named Brice and Owen, I DO know a female Jasper...yet I still can't stand it on a girl...)

So, the point isn't if they're masculine or feminine...they've been used on girls, unfortunately, and it's really just a game. You can squirm, though.
Update 2: Vijay pretty much sounds like the initials. "V.J.". I thought it was just initials for the longest time...

Zephyr is "ZEF-er".