Do you think that Alesha Dixon is a suitable judge?

I think that Alesha Dixon is an excellent judge as she has experienced the trauma of appearing as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing.

Favorite Answer

I didn't expect much from Alesha so I wasn't surprised when her judging ability was poor but this week she seemed to have redeemed herself a bit. Even so, Alesha is still an unacceptable replacement for such an successful choreographer and dancer as Arlene. 14 weeks of training basic dance steps cannot compare to as a lifelong vocation to dance ....imo.

I agree, I think it's good to have someone on the panel of these shows who has 'been through' what the contestants are going through, which is why I agree having Alesha there and having Cheryl Cole on X Factor were great choices.

But having them there INSTEAD of trained professionals... I'm not so sure.

I think they should be an addition. I don't really understand what Danni Minogue brings to the table in X Factor, whereas Sharon Osbourne worked for years as a music manager and thus she knows her stuff.

Similarly, getting rid of Arlene Philips was a stupid idea, they should've kept her there and made Alesha an extra judge.

I think that's where the backlash has come from.

Alesha Dixon is a talentless no hoper. She is actually comparing herself to Princess Cheryl Cole, yet the two biggest criticisms of this season's Strictly are the BBC's disgusting way of having lined it up against X Factor and the ignorant Dixon as a judge. She will not last another season

No I don't think so, yes she's been through to the whole process but Arlene Philips is a professional so it seems to weird to replace her with someone who's experience of dancing is a season on that show. With Cheryl on the X Factor, she's been through the process and she's been in a successful band, one of the most successful girlbands in the UK ever. I don't watch Strictly but I think maybe if they kept Alesha and brought Arlene back it might work more, but getting rid of Arlene all together just seems a bit weird to me.

ok, i'll have a genuine stable previous ***** now cos SCD is my fave programme. in the event that they felt the ought to swap all and sundry that's going to have been Len. On specific days he sits on the panel and his moodiness brings down the great show AND he's often banging on approximately how he does not like specific dances because of the fact it does not have the previous school factors in it. i actual enjoyed Arlene and theory that she grew to become into very honest in maximum of her comments. no longer all persons desire to make certain decrepid previous adult men alongside with Len and Brucie and yet, whilst women get to a definite age they get dumped .... that's no longer sexism yet additionally ageism. And, of each and every of the folk they'd have replaced her with they chosen a pop huge call who has purely in basic terms found out to bop herself!!! For christs sake, in the event that they must have a youthful woman on the show then a minimum of pick somebody with a expert awareness of the dance factors. What approximately between the ex dancers like Nicole Cutler or Hanna Karttunen. i grew to become into never a Alesha Dixon fan besides, i wanted Matt and Flavia to win yet a minimum of we nonetheless have Bruno and my fave Craig.

She's not bad, but not as experienced as Arlene...

No, shes never really done anything major