sher asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Jacque Bermejo as Persona Non Grata?

Declaring Jacque Bermejo as Persona Non Grata?

Are you in favor? Tell the world what you think.

Update:

JACQUE BERMEJO a FILIPINO working in DUBAI just made a bad statement against the FILIPINO after all the tragedy happened during the Typhoon ONDOY.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

forgive and forget

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Persona Non Grata? Nah! That's not Filipino... Filipinos are really emotional when they see people do stupid things...but they can forgive eventually. She's suffering now, she's learned her lesson.

Lesson for all of us: "If you can't say anything nice, SHUT (the F***) UP!"

Here is my opinion (if you're interested):

She's guilty. Why now? why didn't she report to FB staff about the "hacking" before this happened. Anyway, if it's proven (after the IP address is traced when that infamous comment was written) that it's not hers, then I'd say she's indeed innocent as she claims.

And for her friends who support her... haven't you red a comment in your FB wall, at any point, that you find insensitive or simply disagreeable? This could be one of those, but this time... it just went overboard, big time! But Jacque can't take it back, she already said it... now she's paying the price and is repairing the damage by simply denying it... and so far, she might just pull this through. tsk tsk tsk... she must have learned a great deal of lesson here. I'm not judging her, most of us must've done worse than this, but her action (comment) is uncalled for and will never be excused.

• 1 decade ago

Dear fellow Filipinos, we are all very upset, frustrated and angry with this person but please let's not waste all our energy on anger. The damage has been done and our people still need our help. There are about 8,000 members on this group and 3,000 on the other. If we could all atleast make a 100 peso donation to the Philippine redcross, together we would make about 1,200,000 pesos. Our people need our help. There are still people that havent been rescued. People who havent eaten and thousands of people who lost everything. We all find unity against this person's comment. Let us make something possitive out of this.

Let us help our people

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=jacque+bermejo&i...

Click here to make a donation

http://www.redcross.org.ph/

• 1 decade ago

Well, as a Filipino myself it is evidently most unwelcome to utter such unsavory comments..while her Country is devastated with the onslaught of typhoon Ondoy.

I don't know her personally, she may had dramatic episodes in our country or with fellow Filipinos to resort bad mouthing her home country in a very bad taste and wrong timing during calamitous times as this.

Why? does she haven't any relatives left back in P.I.?

Anyway, I'm only christian by birth..I can forgive!

...as a predominantly christian nation..just forgive and forget.

peace..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Obviously, someone who hates the person posed as her and made the Filipino people bombard her with hate.

The poser should be the one to get the beating!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

ideal suited Raggiante! "somebody who isn't welcome" pronounce: " according to-so-nah non grah-tah" it quite is a diplomatic Latin expression to declare that somebody is not extra allowed to stay in a rustic! So it applies additionally to espionage circumstances, whilst somebody is obviously breaking the interior of reach regulations. Ex. Britain is going to declare some Russian diplomats "personae non gratae" (it quite is plural) and that they are going to go away the country interior of 24 hours. ciao.

• 1 decade ago

Well, if you look at some sites (blogs), they are saying that she didn't actually posted that comment, that her account was hacked.. etc...

So, let us wait for the investigators... Some site said that her brother has been at the NBI office to ask for help in finding the hacker..

• 1 decade ago

"Cuz of u dont understand!!!"

-Jacque Bermejo

hahahha.she makes me laugh man =))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

inmy opinion yes! Here's a nice video presentation about her...check this out!

http://www.pinoypetition.blogspot.com/

• 1 decade ago

don't let her come home here in the philippines

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.