Outfits/clothing for family photos, need ideas please?

We have not done a family photo since my youngest was 18 months old and he is now 9 years old so we are getting some Professional photos done of all of us as a family and some pf just our 4 boys as well as some individuals. The photo shoot will be done outdoors in a fall setting and I need some ideas for what... show more We have not done a family photo since my youngest was 18 months old and he is now 9 years old so we are getting some Professional photos done of all of us as a family and some pf just our 4 boys as well as some individuals.

The photo shoot will be done outdoors in a fall setting and I need some ideas for what we should all wear. In the photo will be 6 people, myself, my husband, and our 4 boys, twins age 15, 12 yr old and 9 yr old.

I was thinking maybe khaki pants with solid colored shirts maybe fall colors or jeans with fall colored shirts or would fall colored shirts blend too much with the scenery around us? Should we all wear jeans with a dressier button shirt and if so what color shirts and would that be too dressy for a casual outdoor shoot in fall scenery?

The photos will be for us and also we will give them out as Christmas gifts to family this Christmas.

ideas...help please?!