online math tutoring?

where can i get college level tutoring online? specifically discrete math... i am having so much trouble, and my teacher is helpful, but not available all the time. i don't mind paying money, as long as its something reasonable. pricing like tutorvista.com is pretty expensive.

or if any1 here is willing to help me directly... say email or im... i would greatly appreciate that.

Best Answer

hi,

I understand the need of tutoring for a subject like discrete math(its definitely difficult :(

Try out online tutoring site http://eduglow.com/ They are very affordable and also give 45 min free demo to assess their service. Once you are convinced , you can buy the tutoring package based on your need.

I remember , they used to give some promo code for new students (to get discount on rates), not sure, if they still give it.

Try out. they are good in math

I'll tutor you for completely free, but I will need you to sign something which say that I tutored you and for how many hours ( I need it for community service hours ).. E-mail me at youngmoneyfyi@Yahoo.com for details

I got a 720 in math if it helps...