This or that U-Z -- Boys?

Bonus points if you explain your answers.

Also, I don't necessarily like all of the names on this, so don't take it so personally that they were chosen. ;)

U -- Uziah or Ugene (sickeningly mispelled! haha)?

(no more U's)

V -- Vincent or Victor?

(no more V's)

W -- Walter or William?

-- Wesley or Weston?

-- Walker or Wade?

X -- Xavier or Xander?

(all for X's)

Y -- York or Yardley?

(all for Y's)

Z -- Zachariah or Zethan (rhymes with Ethan)?

(all for Z's)

Okay, so some of these names are pretty random... but choose what you must. You're welcome to say that you don't like either, but please pick the one you hate the least. ;) I do indeed put hate-able names on here, and completely on purpose. Though you might completely detest them, still try to make a choice.

Sorry for the lack of decent choices on this one...

• Favorite Answer

Uziah - I like Eugene, but not this spelling. Personally, I would pick Urijah as my favorite U boy name (pronounced yer-EYE-uh). Uziah is okay, I guess, not my favorite but Ugene looks off to me.

Vincent - I love the nickname Vince and think this would be a cute name for a boy. Victor isn't bad, just not my style.

Walter - I love William too, and would consider using both names to be honest. I have to go with Walter though, in honor of Walter Payton.

Wesley - Weston seems like too much of a surname to me, considering it is actually the surname of my cousins. Wesley is adorable, and I love the nickname Wes.

Wade - Again, I find Walker to be too much of a surname to use (I like some surnames as first names - Jackson, Davis, Mason, Harrison, Marshall, but others I just don't find work as well for me personally). Wade is cute and not too common - I enjoy one syllable names for first names.

Xavier - Xander seems to be a nickname for Alexander so I would not use just Xander. Xavier is nice.

York - I have never heard of the name Yardley and I don't find it particularly strong or masculine (neither would I use for a girl, don't get me wrong, but I just don't care for it). York is okay, reminds me of New York but I like it better than Yardley. I like the name Yves for a boy beginning with Y.

Zachariah - A bit too biblical for my usual tastes, but I don't like Zethan, which seems very made-up.

• hunt

ewww.. uh i guess Uziah. it is kind of cool if you think about it hard enough. and Ugene is just awful.

Vincent. though i like Vance much more. Victor reminds me of the janitor at my school.

William! ah it's so cute and strong and classic.

Weston. i hate the nickname Wes. and Weston has the same cute sound as Wesley without the nickname.

Wade. though i don't like either. Walker reminds me of.. well.. a walker.

Xavier, though both are awful. Xander isn't even a real name, it's short from Alexander, a name i don't really like to begin with.

York. i don't know why, but i've had this name on my list for a while.

Zachariah. i love Zach and all it's forms. and Zethan is pretty bad.

U -- Uziah or Ugene (sickeningly mispelled! haha)? - UGENE

(no more U's)

V -- Vincent or Victor? - VINCENT

(no more V's)

W -- Walter or William? - WILLIAM

-- Wesley or Weston? - WESTON

-- Walker or Wade? - WALKER

X -- Xavier or Xander? - XAVIER

(all for X's)

Y -- York or Yardley? - YORK

(all for Y's)

Z -- Zachariah or Zethan (rhymes with Ethan)? - ZACHARIAH

(all for Z's)

Hope this helps, :D.

Uziah reminds me of a passage in the bible, ugene is a good ole boy's name

Vincent because victor reminds me of vic's cough drops

William because it is timeless and classy, walter is just gross

Weston because it is an awesome name, wesley reminds me of that kid on mr. belvedere years ago

Wade because it sounds cooler than walker which is a newly walking baby or at elem. school a walker, bus rider, or car rider

Xander because it reminds me of Alexander and that has to be one of the strongest names out here in several origins, Xavier is just so common at my kid's school

York if I have to however it reminds me of a peppermint patty or a yorkie dog. Yardley reminds me of body lotion for sale at Christmas time at walmart.

Zachariah because it is another classic that is solid. I can't see a succesful "doctor or lawyer" in the future named Zethan.

Uziah♥ (I guess, lol!)

Vincent♥

Wesley♥

Walker♥

Xander♥

York♥

Zachariah♥

Uziah

William

Wesley

Wade

Xavier

York

Zachariah

Uziah

Vincent

Walter

Weston

Walker

Xavier

Yardley

Zethan

☆Ugene

☆Victor

☆William

☆Wesley

☆Walker

☆Xavier

☆York

☆Zachariah

......

• Cute

Ugene

Vincent

Wesley

Walker

Xavier

York

Zethan/Zacharie both are hot