Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you know anyone who has died of cancer? what type?

I Had a friend die of Leukemia 7 year ago.

• Daria
    Favorite Answer

my grandpa lung cancer

Breast cancer my niece at the age of 25. then my aunt breast cancer then I have a friend that is 90 and she is still hanging on to die soon Pancreas cancer HATE THE WORD CANCER sorry you lost a friend also

• .

brain cancer. She was a beautiful and successful young woman, and no one expected this. She had just gotten a nice boyfriend and new car when the cancer manifested itself and the docters said sorry its too late, the cancer has spread too much. Live every day like its your last!!!

Yes me do... Person in Redcorn life die of Lung Cancer, from smoking many generic cigarettes.. It was horrible way to die, and very sad time in Redcorn like... It something that affect me for all-life..

• Bill

My 68 year old father had Colon Cancer, but he survived. They had to remove 80% of his colon.

My grandmother had Colon Cancer, she died.

Looks like Colon Cancer runs in my family, hopefully it doesn't get me one day.

• CeeCee

Yes--My best friend and my sister-in-law (same person) died of brain cancer. Very sad. Here's to you Becky. I miss you!

My mom's friend died of cervical cancer.

• Alicia

My Nan died of cancer of the oesophagus. It basically chocked her to death. Pretty sad, she also had dementia, so she kept forgetting why she couldn't eat normal meals.

Source(s): Me, Alicia

i have my auntie who died of breast cancer 5 years ago. How it kills her? the inner growth of that cancer within her breast kills her cells slowly,by the time it reach your lungs, and punctured, then you will hit the graveyard.

Source(s): been there saw that felt it know it understands it avoid it.

many youg and old,