Muslims, Christians and Jews pls answer?

Im not gay/bi but it the 3 main religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism they are against Gays' and according in their religion people like that are sent to hell and can be punished in this life to by their laws. I've did a bit of research and it says a persons sexuality is based on genes so there fore... show more Im not gay/bi but it the 3 main religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism they are against Gays' and according in their religion people like that are sent to hell and can be punished in this life to by their laws. I've did a bit of research and it says a persons sexuality is based on genes so there fore they can not help it. So my question is if those religion see this life as a test and since a gay/bi person can not help being that way because its based on Genes, then that would mean that they are going to hell even before they have had a chance to prove them selves worthy of heaven. But before any of you say they have to control their desire or suck it up and just marry a women i could only imagine them to have sex with a women would be just like us straight people to have it with the same gender.

in case your wondering i ask this question because i am an Atheist and am trying to see the ethical side in this.
Update: lol adam and eve are myths.

and im not saying that homo-sexuality does'nt cause disease im saying if its based on genes do they really deserved to be punish.

for some reason people in R&S seem to have trouble understanding questions that challenge faith and always seem to trail of the question.
Update 2: chuck u seem to think that i have a problem with myself being homo but i said i asked this question as a Atheist to see the ethics in religion.