Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Are Spongebob and Sandy getting married?

I saw a preview today for "Truth or Square" which is some movie coming out in November 2009. In the preview, it shows spongebob and sandy about to get married. Maybe it's just a dream or fantasy or something, I just want to find out.

Favorite Answer

aaawww i saw it too i was like "omg what the hell...?"

I dont really think they are getting married thought...just a play i think...

Source(s): here is a preview clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YPETd2nwDk kinda gross e_e

Spongebob And Sandy Married

• mcvey

Spongebob And Sandy Get Married

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): spongebob sandy married: https://tr.im/zCqI1

If anything the author maybe wanted to shut up the christians who harass him about spongebob 'being gay and promoting gayness'. But it's def a trick, as if spongebob could get married permanently.

ok i just saw the preview to!

basically, i believe NO because in every "big spongebob event" like they make something seem "WHOA-ish" but it always ends up being like a play thing, or stupid, or fake. like they take a bunch of clips, put the together and make itseem like it's gonna happen. they cant make sponge bob marry sandy, it's probably a dream. because in the spongebob big's secret thing, they didn't even show his big secret, they just "lie" by being sneaky to make it seem true. spongebob prob. marries sandy justfor a science thing i bet.

As if they would tell us, but I think it's a ruse than something for real. i mean, where would they get registered? Do they want a waterbed?

• pxpdoo

They'd better, now enougjh getting over it lol

Source(s): Waiit, what "preview?

I'm sorry i don't see a sponge mating with a squirrel under the sea. its just not happening. and i don't think its biologically possible either.

I don't know, it hasn't been November yet.