How do I become more confident about my 7" penis?

I have a 7" penis that has a width of almost 6" around, and though I've heard and read that I'm 'above average' or 'hung' - I still see myself as being VERY small - I feel that if I'm not 13" x 8.5" - then women will never be able to truthfully say that enjoy sex. I... show more I have a 7" penis that has a width of almost 6" around, and though I've heard and read that I'm 'above average' or 'hung' - I still see myself as being VERY small - I feel that if I'm not 13" x 8.5" - then women will never be able to truthfully say that enjoy sex. I feel that when they say they love it, they lie, when they orgasm, they fake it. Any opinions?? Women?? Experts??
Update: A can is about 8 - 8.5 I think, talking circumference
Update 2: Another stat - I'm 6'3" - So I guess I feel that it's just not proportionate - Also...in response to someone else: a can is about 8 - 8.5 I think, talking circumference.
Update 3: Well - I've been with some women who have told me that my size was "big" and some said it was "ok" but they've had bigger - So i'm thinking that if i'm not the size of my forearm then they aren't getting real pleaseure. And I do know all about foreplay, I'm a master at... show more Well - I've been with some women who have told me that my size was "big" and some said it was "ok" but they've had bigger - So i'm thinking that if i'm not the size of my forearm then they aren't getting real pleaseure.

And I do know all about foreplay, I'm a master at head and have never had a women tell me any different, I always leave them 'satisfied' but I just feel that they could be lying or it could be 'better'.