Quinn the Eskimo

• :D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins

• Daisy.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

There's a really old song called "Quando Quando Quando" which first came out in the 60's :)

• benner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

In My palms - Plumb your toddler blues so packed with ask your self your curley cues your contageous smile and as i watch you start to enhance up all i will do is carry you tight understanding clouds will rage and storms will race in yet you would be secure in my palms rains will pour down waves will crash all around yet you would be secure in my palms tale books are packed with fairy thoughts of kings and queens and the bluey skies My heart is torn purely in understanding you will sometime see the reality from lies whilst the clouds will rage and storms will race in yet you would be secure in my palms rains will pour down waves will crash all around yet you would be secure in my palms Castles, they might disintegrate objectives would possibly no longer come authentic yet you're never on your individual 'reason i'm going to continually continually love you whilst the clouds will rage and storms will race in yet you would be secure in my palms rains will pour down waves will crash all around yet you would be secure in my palms in my palms

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Question - System of a Down

• 1 decade ago

"Queen of Cities" by Elton John

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.