I joined Real Talk Network. If you joined, I would love to hear from you?

In October 2008, I paid $1494 to join a debt free program call Real Talk Network sponsored by Dave Burke. After 3 sessions, I was told they had done everything possible to reduce my debt, which wasn't much. I was told I needed more income and to get a job to help pay off my debt. Obviously, I all ready knew... show more In October 2008, I paid $1494 to join a debt free program call Real Talk Network sponsored by Dave Burke. After 3 sessions, I was told they had done everything possible to reduce my debt, which wasn't much. I was told I needed more income and to get a job to help pay off my debt. Obviously, I all ready knew that a job would help but who can get a job with the recession? Plus, I'm almost 60 years old.

Since about January 2009 to the present, I have contacted the Corporate Office in Westminster, Colorado by phone many times, have sent certified letters and a demand letter requesting a refund with no results. They even changed the requirements for a refund which is not even in my contract. They made it sound so easy to received a refund if you ended up not being a suitable candidate for the program. What a scam? I feel "somewhat stupid" but then when one is in debt, we "hope" for a solution. I'm not quiting because $1497 is a lot of money for me right now. I live in California and I'm not quite sure what to do at this point but would love to hear from you, if you experienced the same with this corporation. Please write, Joy
1 answer 1