Can I reasonably expect to find home loan financing under the following circumstances?

Can I reasonably expect to find home loan financing if my wife and I combined make $80,000 to $100,000 per year, both have credit scores in the high 500's to low 600's, have a four year old bankruptcy, some late revolving account payments, but several perfect on-time history for installment accounts (auto... show more Can I reasonably expect to find home loan financing if my wife and I combined make $80,000 to $100,000 per year, both have credit scores in the high 500's to low 600's, have a four year old bankruptcy, some late revolving account payments, but several perfect on-time history for installment accounts (auto loans). Oh and with no down payment? I'd like to take advantage of the government rebate for first time home buyers, but with the credit market these days, I'm not sure if it's an option. Anyone in the industry have an idea? Thanks.
Update: I do live in an area where I can get a USDA rural development loan, but don't I make too much money for USDA and FHA loans?