Sala asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

網路空間測速的英文翻譯 (中翻英)

前陣子很忙,很感謝您先給我一個月試用期,讓我有從容的時間可以測試!

空間很棒,速度很優質!

很抱歉之前說空間速度不佳,我想可能是我家頻寬分享器(wireless)或ISP有問題,每天固定有兩小時,我家網路會很慢,當初我可能正好在那段時間測試速度。

目前測試下載,速度有400-600KB/s間。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

前陣子很忙,很感謝您先給我一個月試用期,讓我有從容的時間可以測試!

I was a little bit busy earlier, and I thank you for giving me one-month so I can have plenty of time to run full tests!

空間很棒,速度很優質!

The space is great, and its speed is awesome!

I am sorry about saying that the speed of this space is not acceptable. It must have been something wrong with my wireless router or my ISP. There happens to be two hours every day my home network would experience slow traffic, and I must have tested the speed at that period of time.

目前測試下載,速度有400-600KB/s間。

In my current download testing, the speed goes up between 400 ~ 600 KB/s.

• 呆子

thanks for giving me a trial period for this service.let us run it with sufficient time.the running speed is smoothly.

but it is misunderstood that the running speed is not enough due to the problem of bandwidth sharing or ISP before. while I tested it at fixed two hours everyday ,the internet ran slowly .

recently we download the information,the speed is between 400 and 600KB/s.-----

• 婷婷

The first time period is very busy, thanks you to give me first very much one month probation period, lets me have the calm time to be possible to test! The space is very good, speed very high quality! Was sorry very much before, said that the space-velocity is not good, I want possibly to be my family bandwidth share (wireless) or ISP have the question, the fixed two hours, my family network will be very every day slow, initially I possibly happen to that period of time test speed. At present tests downloading, the speed has 400-600KB/s.

期間が非常に使用中である時最初に、テストすること可能がある穏やかな時期を過すことを許可する私を私に最初非常に1月の試用期間を与えるために感謝する! スペースは非常に非常によい、速度の高品質! 非常に残念の前に、私は私の家族の帯域幅の分け前であり(無線)多分たいと思うスペース速度がよくないと言ったまたはISPにテスト速度その一定期間に質問、固定2時間、ネットワークによってが非常に毎日の遅い私の家族が、最初に私多分起こるある。 現在ダウンロードを、速度持っている400-600KB/s.をテストする。

拜託支持

2009-09-28 17:34:56 補充:

要有創意

Source(s): me i live in usa