if you feel guilty about something?

are you always going to feel guilty or will it eventually just go away?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't feel guilty dear but, those that do

dont realize that it just wont go

away right then & there, but

it will fade away with patience & time.

• 1 decade ago

It will fade, but maybe not completely go away. If i remember something i did that i felt guilty about, then i might feel guilty again. And then the guilt will go away until i remember it again.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes it never goes away, but it can lessen. Guilt is a way of telling you when you've screwed up. See it as a good thing but don't let it destroy you. Listen to it and learn from it and make better choices because of it. And then feel good about the outcome, that you are a better person because you chose to do the right thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most likely always feel guilty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Feel guilty obviously

• 1 decade ago

Try to make it right. Apologize if appropriate. Fix something if you broke it, etc.

If you feel like you've done everything you can to make it right, it will help the guilt to go away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The guilt would eat at me, so I'd eventually come clean about it.

Source(s): Nice question :)
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on the individual. If I do someone wrong, it eats away at me, until I make things right ... just the way I was raised, I guess. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forgive yourself; God already has. Feeling guilty does no one any good...

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It depends on the severity and everyone is different.For some it is much easier than others.Levels of conscience is different for all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.