Is it possible for animals to read humans minds?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes, they do.

dogs read human emotions, what we call " mind "

horses read their riders' thoughts and so they do all those jumps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They can learn to read your emotions as clearly as you read the emotions of other people. Does that count?

The idea that animals are just mindless automatons is bunk. Ask a pet owner (or a behavioral scientist) and they'll tell you just how completely untrue this is. Some species recognize themselves in the mirror as distinct from just another individual that mimics them, some have concepts of past and future etc. Some such as chimps and ravens can even learn to use tools...

However to my knowledge neither humans nor animals can learn to read minds for real :-)

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

to be sure that a flying human to ensue, no longer in simple terms the mum however the daddy could could desire to have each and every of the genes required to create a flying being. if the mum mated with a flying being the fetus could abort via extra desirable than significant variations in DNA. to be sure that this to ensue, scientists could shouldn't in simple terms isolate each and every of the genes required for wing develop, feather progression, starting to be hollow bones, and all the different guy or woman aspects of the ''chook guy'' yet in addition each and every of the developmental genes and metabolism genes could could desire to get replaced so as to do away with palms, and alter nutrition components into sugars interior the blood, into the cells and into ATP rapidly sufficient for the being to flap its wings rapid sufficient to strengthen a hundred and fifty kilos off of the floor. No, its no longer a threat right this moment, and maximum in all threat is in simple terms no longer a threat for no less than yet another hundred years or so, we've a LOONG thank you to circulate earlier that kind of transformation is a threat, or maybe then we could in simple terms be development a creature from scratch, it does no longer have any dating to modern human existence varieties

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They read our

expressions

movements

body language

odors

sounds we make

just like they read these things in all animals in their environment, but with a pet, like a dog, they get reallly good at reading their owner.

My rottweiler reads my emotions better than I do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Aniamls do not think like humans do, they are not intelligent, though they are not stupid either. God did not make animals stupid, but he didn't make them intelligence either, though people often call it that.

By the way, exactly how would you think animals would "read" human thoughts?

• 1 decade ago

Only if you give them wine then sleep on the floor with them. That's what I've found to work the best...

but then again, who am I?

• 1 decade ago

No, but they can read body language.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.