Which literary quote do you like best for tattoo?

I have so many quotes I like, and have narrowed it down to these. Would any of these look absolutely stupid as a tattoo?? Are any better than the others for placing on the back/shoulders? I'm having trouble picking just one, it was hard enough narrowing down to these! They all mean something to me, so I dont... show more I have so many quotes I like, and have narrowed it down to these. Would any of these look absolutely stupid as a tattoo?? Are any better than the others for placing on the back/shoulders? I'm having trouble picking just one, it was hard enough narrowing down to these! They all mean something to me, so I dont need the answers saying that I should pick what means the most cause they all do, I would just like opinions. Thanks!

"My witness is the empty sky" (jack kerouac)

"When the love of power becomes the power of love, the world will know peace" (jimi hendrix)

"To thine own self be true" (shakespeare)

"Afoot and light-hearted, I take to the open road" (walt whitman)

"there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too tough for him,
I say, stay in there, I'm not going
to let anybody see
you." (buk)

"the weight of the world is love" (allen ginsberg)