Should I become a superhero?

When I was younger my parents took me to the zoo. I fell into a huge monkey pit, and the last image I saw before I awoke was an owl. Growing up I have had nightmares of this incident, over, and over, and over again. Since, than my parents have died in a horrible car accdient, and I want to dedicate my life to saving those in danger of falling or in general. I have had a lot of Krav Maga, Tai Chi Chuan, and EMS Training. I have devised an appropriate costume. http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1210/1232595181_9fd... I would be known as the Majestic Owl Man. What do you think?

• Bandit
    Favorite Answer

Man, it's really expensive. The flight permits alone cost me more than $10k last year. What with all the other permits and clearances you need, it's hardly worth the effort. It even costs me $15 just to get the cape dry cleaned. I have just about given it up. If you are in the market for some really cool super hero gloves, I have an extra right handed ones for sale. You can turn one inside out to make a matching pair.

The "One Armed Bandit"

How old are you? If you are 8, I say go ahead and be a super hero. If you are older then 15, I say you must come back to the real world. You must prepare yourself for a real world job with getting yourself into a field through educational classes. Now if you are over 20, you need to talk to an analyst to get you back on track to get a real career.

Source(s): Teacher with many degrees

Yes you should become this Superhero!!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its HOOOOOOOT OWLMAN

You should also adopt a well known slogan like give a hoot don't pollute!

Best of luck- I will keep my eye in the sky for you!

Northwestern (possibly mixed with Plains) tribe much?

Or perhaps Mayan that another similar pic suggests... Faker.

Go for it. :) I would choose a different name though. I think ppl have thoughts of becoming some other "heroic" person other than themselves.

I hate child abuse and have wondered what if I became a vigilante for those children...........

BTW- Great Costume

Yes. I'm not sure where you live, but find a steep curb or awkward sidewalk incline, and in your costume remind everyone whom walks by to "WATCH YOUR STEP!" If you don't say it loud, they may not hear you and fall.

simplify the name to The Majestic Owl

than go for it

Ummm Bye SuperHero You Mean Army.....

Go for it. Maybe tou could save the U. S. from obama

I think you should take a cold shower then go to sleep and tomorrow don't do so much booze