Is it difficult to follow your favorite MLB team when you know they do not make the playoffs?

Every Major League Baseball season, 30 MLB teams compete to make it the MLB Playoffs with a chance of winning the World Series. While only four American League and four National League teams make the playoffs with two teams making it to the World Series, there are 22 teams that do not make the playoffs. While some teams are eliminated from the playoffs in August and September, other teams are eliminated from the playoffs in July.

When your favorite MLB team does not make the playoffs, is it difficult or challenging to follow your favorite MLB team knowing they are not going to win the World Series during the current season for MLB? Why or why not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heck, I'm used to it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Q1: uncertain the Braves are gonna choose great pitching, run help and little bit of luck to make the playoffs. luck meaning they could win the Marlins and Phillie lose, and not lose while they win. Or in the event that they are able to win the wild card, which appropriate now sounds like they have a extra appropriate probability with the divison. i wish they are nonetheless interior the race, shall we pray they sweep the Mets! i'm for Pujouls and the Cardinals this placed up-season if the Braves dont make it. Q2: perhaps, extra what Frank Wren does interior the low season. The gamers we've been given this twelve months have incredibly helped. Nate McLouth, Adam LaRoche, David Ross, Javy Vasquez, have all performed their section. Dereck Lowe and Garrett Anderson seem those that don't come by way of once you elect them. With a stable farm-device i think of that the Braves will make the playoffs at cutting-edge next twelve months. The Braves have youthful pitching(Tommy Hanson, Jair Jurrjens, Kris Medlen). If no longer this twelve months than next twelve months! shall we save hoping. Hanson has been great, and going to be the national League rookie of the twelve months ;)

• 1 decade ago

I've been following the Jays since I was born ( in '91 ). It's so much easier to cheer for your team when they don't make the play offs, because then you can gripe and pretend you would do a better job managing the team! Plus you can complain about the trades and low budget of your team! ( seriously Rogers cough up another 50M! )

Man if I was in charge Toronto would have the division wrapped up already...

• 1 decade ago

My favorite team is the Indians and i still try to find their games online and watch them as much as i can.

And i am excited about the playoffs. I hope the Rockies take it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't live in pittsburgh but i've been a pirates fan all my life! ha ya its kinda hard after the pirates pretty much got elminated in June, and they just passed a new sports record, but its still fun to watch the pirates and see if they can ever rebuild themselves

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Very. Imagine being a Pirates or Nats Fan? Why bother?

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't know much about that, my favorite team is the Red Sox, :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.