i need a halloween costume for 5 total people?

please help!! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wizard of oz- dorothy, tin man, scarecrow, lion, glinda, or the wicked witch

rent- mark, roger, mimi, benny, angel, collins, joanne, or maureen

rocky horror picture show- frank, columbia, magenta, riffraf, rocky, brad, or janet

or you could go as christmas or another holiday, like be santa, rudolph, a snowman, and other things. or someone could be christmas, valentines day, thanksgiving, st patricks day, new years, or other holidays

nightmare before christmas- jack, sally, lock, shock, barrel, the mayor, or dr finkelstien

sweeney todd- sweeney todd, mrs lovett, the beadle, judge turpin, lucy, johanna, anthony, pirelli, or toby

idk wat else... those are just some of my fave movies... think of movies you guys like with a lot of characters that you could be. i hope i helped :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i had five people in my group for holloween!

we were the dr.suses things

thing one thing two thing three thing forue and thing five!

we each got red sophee shots and wore red tights and red shoes and red gloves

half of us got a blue wig and the other half used blue hairspry

the hairspry half put gel in their hair to make it look reallly funny

then wee got felt and cut it too be a cirle then we wrote thing____ (whatever thing number we were)

then we got white face pait and colored our faces!

it was sooo much fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you guys could be the things from the wizard of oz. like the lion tin man dorathy scarecrow and what ever else. http://www.partycity.com/p2p/searchResults.do?meth... lol or go here, it says "group costumes" http://www.spirithalloween.com/couples-costumes/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

zombie-pirate crew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you should all be she-wolves. rawr.

Source(s): shakira
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.