internal revenue services?

does anyone know what day of the week is the best day to talk to the internal revenue service

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Optimistically, *not* on Monday. The call volume is highest on Mondays. However, the IRS pulls people off the phone for meetings and training the rest of the week.

If your question is relatively simple, call late at night, say 7-8pm. The phones stay open until 10pm, though with with wait times you don't want to finally reach someone at 10 minutes before they shut the system down.

• 3 years ago

No, yet his taxes have been paid via a fish! Mat 17:27 (17:26) yet that we can't scandalize them, circulate to the sea, and solid in a hook: and that fish which shall first arise, take: and whilst thou hast opened it is mouth, thou shalt discover a coin: take that, and supply it to them for me and thee.

• 5 years ago

I have filled out all the information for fililng taxes but somehoe lost one of my W2 s. Can I mail in the forms without attaching one of the W2 s?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Any weekday ending in y. The busiest day will be Monday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Many, many IRS employees answer questions on this board...so why don't you ask it here - just don't go into specific information, keep it generalized or hypothetical.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's no good day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.