How do i handle rude comments about my pregnancy at school?

I could start in college in January, but i decided to just stay in regular school until i have my babies. Im due 05/07/2010. I wasn't going anywhere, to any school, because i got my proficiency certificate, and i intended to go to college next year. I was taking a few classes online and all, but i wasn't... show more I could start in college in January, but i decided to just stay in regular school until i have my babies. Im due 05/07/2010.
I wasn't going anywhere, to any school, because i got my proficiency certificate, and i intended to go to college next year. I was taking a few classes online and all, but i wasn't physically going anywhere. I just turned 16, and this whole little pregnancy think sort of messed with my plans. I am being re enrolled in my old high school and i will be going there to complete some credits while i can. All my classes are AP so they count as college credits, and high school credits... do you get what im saying?
Im a junior, and in august i went to a party and was given some sort of drug, and raped. Im pregnant now, and yes, i am being forced to see a stupid therapist that i really dont want to see[just saying]
Im not showing yet, BUT im having double so im expecting to show a little earlier...
The issue at hand is nobody knows im pregnant, and I kinda wanted to keep it that way but obviously that is no longer an option.Im really nervous that when i do start showing im going to be the school outcast and will be stared at continuously and have rude comments whispered, and people throwing papers and trash at me when i walk by.

now that's worse case scenario and all, but im sure some of it is going to happen. My question is HOW THE HELL do i deal with that.
How the hell am i supposed to deal with people being rude and nasty to me when i already have to deal with this whole pregnancy thing ruining my life plans as it is! I probably have another 6 weeks before i start showing. i dont know if i could handle people being rude and nasty to me!
And what do i say to the people who want to know who the father is?! i dont want anybody knowing i was raped while i was drugged!
but I cant say "i dont know" because then im a slut!
I kow its stupid and i shouldnt care what anybody else thinks but just the thought of not being able to walk to my class without somebody yelling something rude really haunts me and im reconsidering this whole going back to school thing.

how do i handle this?!
Update: Wow Tom J.
you know, nobody FORCED you too answer, and this question was only open for people with helpful answers.