3.RKO comes outta kno where and looks badass

Update:

top!!!!!!!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a big fan of the Attitude Era, it would have to be.

Triple H's Pedigree.

Bret Hart's Sharpshooter

The Tombstone Piledriver, as worked by The Undertaker and Kane.

• John A
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sweet Chin Music

Pedigree

Attitude Adjustment

• b.t.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Tombstone Piledriver : Completely agree with Midgetmania619, this would hurt so bad even if the head didn't hit the ground. Anyone seen the other version how he has their legs next to his neck instead of around ? I thought that would break a lot of necks and spines.

Stunner : Out of no where, surprising move.

Sweet Chin Music ; Same with the stunner.

• Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver, a variation of a piledriver, just reversed and stood up to maximum height (from tip toes) and it just looks like it could KO somebody. Just the pressure of somebody pusing you down onto your head (ouch).

Rarely, people kick out. So far i remember is:Edge(WM24) Kane(WM14), HBK(WM25), Hulk Hogan (Undertaker's first title defense against him, you'd have to watch the actual video, not one on the Tombstone or whatever the video is, they only show Taker tombstoning him on a steel chair then pinning). Sorry if i'm wrong, because i do recall him tombstoning him, (ref could've been down) taker going to take a breather, then hogan "deadman rises" and after he's up, hulks up).

RKO comes out of nowhere, but isn't that good of a move he'd have unless he was a main eventer (the move would end up like an FU on andre, we all know cena couldn't lift andre) so for my second option, i pick the Stone Cold Stunner (like a rko, but your neck actually looks like it was hit).

Sweet Chin Music also comes out of nowhere and is great flexability from HBK, even when he's tired in ring (and they do get tired from running around and making sure they don't get hurt)

Source(s): WWE Videos, Live Events and Coverage
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*Tombstone Piledriver - Its one of the most if not the most dominant move in wrestling today and only 4 people have kicked out of it through 19 years.

*RKO - I'm not too fond of Randy Orton but there's no denying the RKO is a sweet finisher. It comes out of nowhere and he does it to perfection.

*Starship Pain - An amazing innovative maneuver that shows the amazingness of John Morrison. I just love that move.

• *Tombstone Piledriver - Its one of the most if not the most dominant move in wrestling today and only 4 people have kicked out of it through 19 years.

*RKO - I'm not too fond of Randy Orton but there's no denying the RKO is a sweet finisher. It comes out of nowhere and he does it to perfection.

*Starship Pain - An amazing innovative maneuver that shows the amazingness of John Morrison. I just love that move.

• Sweet Chin Music.

RKO.

Starship Pain.

Source(s): This Message Has Been Brought To You By Y!A's Next Top Contributor!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

iam going to do my top 3 Grapple/Diving/Submission finishers

Grapple

1.Stone Cold Stunner (Stone Cold)

2.Rock Bottom ( The Rock)

3.Pedigree (Triple H)

Diving

1.Five Star Frogsplash (Rob Van Dam)

2.Shooting Star Press (Billy Kidman)

3.450 Splash (Paul London)

Submission

1.Texas Cloverleaf (Dean Malanko)

2.Edgecator (Edge)

3.Sharpshooter (Bret Hart)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.