There's a classless jerk on R&S running around publicly calling me a liar because he doesn't believe I was?

cured of blindness when I was young. I've told my story here a few times here, when it seems appropriate to someone's question, about how when I was a child I had an illness that nearly killed me. When I woke up out of a coma, I was partially blind, and stayed that way for 11 years. It was no fun. I... show more cured of blindness when I was young. I've told my story here a few times here, when it seems appropriate to someone's question, about how when I was a child I had an illness that nearly killed me. When I woke up out of a coma, I was partially blind, and stayed that way for 11 years. It was no fun. I doubted God, but I didn't disbelieve entirely. I left myself open to all possibilities. After many years, I did come to realize that God exits, and so I wanted a Church to go to. I said a prayer asking God to show me..and immediately learned about the Greek Orthodox Church, so went to visit. The instant I set foot on the property of that Church, that partial blindness was lifted off my eyes. I was dumbfounded, awe-struck...afraid of what would happen if I stepped back off..! But it was my clue...spiritually speaking. This is documented in my medical record..It's just something that happened to me.

So this guy read it in a post recently and emailed me to say it was interesting and asked me to tell him more...so I did. Then he emailed me to demand "proof." He claims it was an inquiry, but it was a bullying demand. I informed him that it was OK with me if he didn't believe my story...that I had not told it to convince him of anything and he was free to believe or not believe, and that I thought it was inappropriate to share my private medical record with a stranger online..so I wouldn't be doing that (which he interpreted as angry and defensive...but to me it just seems sensible...!).
So now he is posting public questions about how I am a liar, and blocked him when he "inquired," like as if I would want to talk to someone who insults me, calls me a liar..and tries to bully me. I think he just wants to bully me into shutting up because he doesn't
story or want it to be true, or maybe his feelings were hurt when I thought better of turning my private medical record over to a complete stranger......and thinks he can publicly insult me into shutting up...Of course, all that does is make me go more public...(as in this post).

I know, long story, but here's the question: what should I do about this classless, disrespectful jerk... Any ideas, suggestions, insights? I'm at a loss for what's best. Well I have a few ideas, but we won't go there....for now. Thanks. I really appreciate your help here. How do you handle classless jerks?
Update: Okay, for the guy with no legible name: the question is posted at the bottom of the post.
Update 2: Anonymous Viking: you misread. I HAVE medical records with this documented in them. I don't think it's appropriate for some guy to demand to see my private medical records. The fact that I'm not sharing them with a jerk doesn't mean they don't exist. They're there...
Update 3: nikjacru: Perhaps to help me be sure of where I am spiritually...Remember the story in the Bible about how Christ made eyes out of clay for a man born blind. People couldn't understand that either, until Christ explained it was so the works of God could be made manifest... I am SO thankful I had to endure that... show more nikjacru: Perhaps to help me be sure of where I am spiritually...Remember the story in the Bible about how Christ made eyes out of clay for a man born blind. People couldn't understand that either, until Christ explained it was so the works of God could be made manifest... I am SO thankful I had to endure that illness and blindness, because it lead me to a Church I have never once needed to consider changing..I'm sure of where I am spiritually in relation to God. How about you.
Update 4: mia: thanks for the insight. My stories are usually too long...but my writing style doesn't make them wrong...good point though. Thanks
Update 5: Believer: Oh thank you! Just what I needed to hear!! And Enligh: psychological distress did not cause my coma and blindness; remember: medical record.. why do you want to appease disbelievers with deception.... And so, you're saying God is Love and I experienced Love that caused me to see, but it... show more Believer: Oh thank you! Just what I needed to hear!!

And Enligh: psychological distress did not cause my coma and blindness; remember: medical record.. why do you want to appease disbelievers with deception.... And so, you're saying God is Love and I experienced Love that caused me to see, but it wasn't necessarily God, even though God is Love: non-sensical. Either God is Love and so it was He, or God isn't Love. Which are you saying. You can't have it both ways, no matter how politely you try.
Update 6: Again Enlighe: Freud had a grand total of 6 patients in his entire career. He saw each of those 6 patients for only one hour--over his whole career....each one once for one hour. He did not have a career of offering psychological counseling. He had a career of making up weird theories of human sexuality based on... show more Again Enlighe: Freud had a grand total of 6 patients in his entire career. He saw each of those 6 patients for only one hour--over his whole career....each one once for one hour. He did not have a career of offering psychological counseling. He had a career of making up weird theories of human sexuality based on those six hours on interaction with those 6 women. Maybe that's why modern day therapists don't go by Freud's theories.
Update 7: Orthodoxy is Truth: Thank you so much for the reminder. I have prayed for this guy. Things will become "clear" to him someday... I just really don't like that he is publicly calling me a liar when he certainly has no proof...
Update 8: Zena e, thank you, so well thought out and presented.
Update 9: Christian Army of One: (I love your name!) I do pray for this guy now, and all the people who chimed in with him to slander me. God will be working on them. I, too, have seen it happen at least a thousand times...I've even had a few people recall what they did to me when they later had occasion to... show more Christian Army of One: (I love your name!) I do pray for this guy now, and all the people who chimed in with him to slander me. God will be working on them. I, too, have seen it happen at least a thousand times...I've even had a few people recall what they did to me when they later had occasion to "repent....." Thank you for your post and encouragement.