where is the best haunted house in the tri state area? (md,pa,va,west v)?

I have heard of two in philly one clld fright factory also one that is an old jail any other suggestions?

yes i did but u wanted someone to tell me which one they personally like

Best Answer

Check for websites for the local haunted attractions in your area to help you decide which ones are best. Sometimes newspapers review them as well.

One awesome place to check out would be the Hotel Of Horror in Saylorsburg, PA. As a long time customer and now actor this has always been my favorite haunt ever. The sets are amazing, the actors are great, and the buildin itself is a creep fest. Check out HotelOfHorror.com and also on myspace at myspace.com/newhotelofhorror If you get a chance, also check out the myspace made for my character I play at myspace.com/cainthechain hope you come see us!

• kelsey

In my toddlers, i might say, deliver it on! My age and expertise has found out to no longer be so brave. First, i might learn relating to the placement till now i desperate to temp a destiny worse then demise. such because of the fact the action picture "1408" has dropped at my interest. it is not that i think in ghosts or goblins yet i'm no longer prepared to stay interior the element of the occult or such issues as i recognize there are issues that "circulate bump interior the night."