where is the best haunted house in the tri state area? (md,pa,va,west v)?

I have heard of two in philly one clld fright factory also one that is an old jail any other suggestions?

Update:

yes i did but u wanted someone to tell me which one they personally like

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Check for websites for the local haunted attractions in your area to help you decide which ones are best. Sometimes newspapers review them as well.

• 1 decade ago

One awesome place to check out would be the Hotel Of Horror in Saylorsburg, PA. As a long time customer and now actor this has always been my favorite haunt ever. The sets are amazing, the actors are great, and the buildin itself is a creep fest. Check out HotelOfHorror.com and also on myspace at myspace.com/newhotelofhorror If you get a chance, also check out the myspace made for my character I play at myspace.com/cainthechain hope you come see us!

• kelsey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

In my toddlers, i might say, deliver it on! My age and expertise has found out to no longer be so brave. First, i might learn relating to the placement till now i desperate to temp a destiny worse then demise. such because of the fact the action picture "1408" has dropped at my interest. it is not that i think in ghosts or goblins yet i'm no longer prepared to stay interior the element of the occult or such issues as i recognize there are issues that "circulate bump interior the night."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.