Senior citizens at what age do old ladies abandon wearing bras?

At what age do older ladies abandon wearing bras ? At some point the breasts must be very flat and have no use for a bra. At what age does this happen? Even old Elizabeth the Queen mother wore a support bra past her 100th birthday but why? Surely her ladies breasts would have been like deflated balloons or pancakes? Your thoughts are welcome.

I mean that there must be a time when the breasts are so "empty" there is no need for a bra because the breast tissue or breasts are so flat and extended no bra would do any good?

Deflated lizard, you could create a screen name for your wife called deflated boobz, then you could both be deflated together as lizard and boobz! Deflated by default.

• RT 66
    Favorite Answer

Every night from the time a girl starts wearing a bra, she is ready to abandon it. They are the most binding things I have ever been forced to wear. As I grew older, I found that they really a necessary evil. While we are young, we may be able to get away without a bra and it's quite becoming to many people. But, when we get old, just sweating is enough to encourage any rational woman of age to wear a bra. I hope I have enlightened you on this subject. Now, I'm ready to rip mine off and let the flab fly free. LOL

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

At what age do older ladies abandon wearing bras ? At some point the breasts must be very flat and have no use for a bra. At what age does this happen? Even old Elizabeth the Queen mother wore a support bra past her 100th birthday but why? Surely her ladies breasts would have been like deflated...

Source(s): senior citizens age ladies abandon wearing bras: https://biturl.im/qYBTY
  • avivah

Bras For Older Women

Bras For Elderly

About the time old men stop wearing pants and start wearing skirts...after all 'it ' only hangs down one pant and never stays up where it did before so what do they need jeans or two legged pants any more for?

Once saw an old man try to step down a flight of stairs wearing a swim suit and ' It' hung down below the suit leg every time he got the right leg down on the next step leaving the left leg up on the last step!

come to think of it...we saw as much as if he had abandoned the suit!

Never, if your endowed with good sized ones. Without a bra your deflated friends will hang out from under your blouse unless your stomach stops them. I don't mean to be rude about it, but I have seen that before and those ladies need their bras.

lol ---- On the other end, there are some really fat guys who should wear a bra. And they are not old. Have you ever watched that show the Biggest Losers? Be careful, don't eat too many snacks while at the keyboards.... lol

• Lisa

I don't think there's a certain age that a woman would abandon bra wearing. It has nothing to do with support. It has to do with comfort.

Who wants their breasts flapping against their belly?

Your question sounds like you may be a man. The skin from the breast laying down on the chest cavity gets very hot. Women perspire and often get heat rash and other types of skin irritation. They may be pancakes but it's best to keep them up.

the age is : i'm not trying to impress anyone with my body,therefore i'll go for comfort,all older women are not flat chested,bras are generally considered uncomfortable at all ages.