Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Can't run MFI multiloader, please explain procesS?

i installed it following instructions, but im kinda new at this, when i double click the MML.exe, it says: Update failed: could not find part of the path. please help?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How to Unlock BlackBerry with MFI Multiloader

1. Download & install latest BlackBerry desktop manager v4.7.0.32 , WITHOUT select Automatic Update service

2. Download & install NET Framework 2.0

3. Download & install BlackBerry Operating System/flashfile which blackberry phone model you want to unlock, also dont forget to Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

4. Download & install MFI Multiloader

5. Download MULTILOADER & Unzip all parts and copy to "C:\MML" - Overwrite all files there

6. Disconnect internet from your pc or you can do without disconnect internet by replace Configuration file

Now you ready to do your job

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mfi Multiloader

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can't run MFI multiloader, please explain procesS?

i installed it following instructions, but im kinda new at this, when i double click the MML.exe, it says: Update failed: could not find part of the path. please help?

Source(s): 39 run mfi multiloader explain process: https://shortly.im/nLuhc
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.