? asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How long will marijuana stay in my system?

I used to smoke it daily but have been clean for about a month. I just want to feel it again. If I smoke it one day out of a week how long will it stay in my system?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

When you ask the question “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you need to take into account the fact that there is no simple answer to this question. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can stay in a person's body for as long as 3 to 90 days after smoking or being ingested orally. There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug toxin.

• Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It could take as long as a month. Even longer in the hair, but most work drug tests are urine tests. It doesn't matter how little. We just had a driver test positive and he insisted that he only ATTENDED a party where marijuana was being smoked. It doesn't matter if we believed him or not. The positive drug test means he is suspended and has to enter and PASS a drug counseling and treatment program if he EVER wants to drive again. Worried. Heck, yes! What were you thinking? Even if the drug test was sprung on you by surprise, you should know that most companies do a pre employment drug test.

• 1 decade ago

For heavy smokers, it takes about a month. One or two times it can take about a week or two. There are over the counter tests now if you want to test yourself but I think they are pricey. If you want to clean out your system fast, drink nothing but water (a lot) and cranberry juice and take a lot of vitamins (a lot). A lot a lot a lot. I was clean in a week doing this. It also depends on your weight. I am very skinny, it's easier for me to get clean, but it can store in fat cells so it could take longer if you are heavy.

• 1 decade ago

Weed stays in your system for a month. So if you need to take a drug test or something in less than a month after you smoke it you're boned.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Stays in your system for 30 days. Even if you touch it it will get in your system and stay there for 3 days.

• 1 decade ago

if you smoke just once, and your not overweight, it will be out of your system in a matter of days. And if you want to speed the process up, run a mile, workout, and drink a lot of water, and it'll be outta your system in like 24 hours

• 1 decade ago

from 15-30 days

but if you want to get rid of it, drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.

dont over drink it because you can die from overhydration.

i hope this helps!

• john l
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

usually it would take about 3 weeks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

atleast 10 days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

forever now ur fu*cked

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.