Inflammatory Breast Cancer? Help!?

I just ran 2.5 miles and I am a C cup and I sweated a lot in my sports bra. I now noticed a rash on both my breasts. It feels somewhat scaly like the skin of a snake. Could this be inflammatory breast cancer? I am so scared. I am currently living in Texas until Oct 22nd and my doctor is in California. How could I... show more I just ran 2.5 miles and I am a C cup and I sweated a lot in my sports bra. I now noticed a rash on both my breasts. It feels somewhat scaly like the skin of a snake. Could this be inflammatory breast cancer? I am so scared. I am currently living in Texas until Oct 22nd and my doctor is in California. How could I get this checked? Or am I over
reacting? I understand IBC is an aggressive type of cancer and it spreads quickly to other organs. I don't want to wait until I go home to get it checked. What should I do?

The rash is on both breasts more on my left. Not a huge rash but on the bottom of my breasts.