Fatty Liver and Gall Bladder Disease related?

I was told I have a fatty liver and during the ultrasound I informed the tech it was tender in certain areas.. which happened to be around my gall bladder. I have to do more testing to see if I have gall bladder disease.. I was wonder if the gall bladder disease contributes to the fatty liver? the liver flushes... show more I was told I have a fatty liver and during the ultrasound I informed the tech it was tender in certain areas.. which happened to be around my gall bladder. I have to do more testing to see if I have gall bladder disease..

I was wonder if the gall bladder disease contributes to the fatty liver? the liver flushes out bile and the bile goes to the gall bladder and it in turn should remove the bile into the intestines and so on.. if the gall bladder is not working correctly could the bile be causing the fat in my liver??
1 answer 1