England and Thailand price comparison?

What is the difference in price for branded clothing such as Nike and Adidas, Lacoste and Fred Perry (not sure if they have Fred Perry stuff over there)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know the prices in England, but you can buy authentic Adidas ClimaCool shirts for around 890 Baht (retail price) at most Adidas stores, sporting good and department stores. There are also frequent sales on brands like Adidas where you can find many items heavily discounted. Nike tends to be more expensive, but there are Nike stores and other stores that also often have sales.

Authentic Lacoste clothing is very expensive here, there's plenty of knock-off Lacoste clothing though, cotton polos should cost around 199 Baht for the fake stuff.

They definitely do sell knock off Fred Perry shirts in the street stalls in the Sukhumvit area (and probably other places), they should also cost around 199 Baht, I'm not sure if the real stuff is sold in Thailand, I've never seen it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All famous brands are imported, subjected to high import duties and luxury taxes. Expect to pay a lot more for a famous brand than in England.

If you don't, you are actually buying something fake.

• 4 years ago

the ideal costs are frequently in Thailand (as has been pronounced), between the ideal is with great wealthy close to huge C (opp significant international), and it quite is extra effective than any TT fee i myself do ask your self why human beings sense the would desire to make contributions whilst they seem to have not got any thought, who on earth would exchange all of their money and go away none for the airport? and who on earth would heavily advise somebody to alter their earnings the airport?

• 1 decade ago

Genuine name brands are the same price or maybe even higher in Thailand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For name brand items (not counterfeit), expect to pay the same as in your home country. For counterfeit stuff, you can get it cheap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.