promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

mob movie from the early 90's?

i don't know what the name of it is and i'm trying to figure it out. all i know about it is that its a mob style movie from the 90's where all the main characters were in their teens. if anyone knows the name, that would be great. thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mobsters (1991)

starring Christian Slater, Costas Mandylor, Richard Grieco, Miles Perlich, Patrick Dempsey, Rodney Eastman, Robert Z'Dar, Michael Gambon, Anthony Quinn, Christopher (Chris) Penn, F. Murray Abraham, Seymour Cassel, Lara Flynn Boyle

IMDb synopsis:

This one is aimed at a younger audience~perhaps teens to mid-20s. It is based on the rise of four leading organized crime figures, from the end of World War I to the early 1930s. The central character, Charles "Lucky" Luciano is credited, if that's the right word, for introducing modern corporate governance to a group of organizations previously based on ethnic affiliation and loyalty to a chief. He and his associates~Meyer Lansky, Frank Costello and Bugsy Siegel~work to bring down two aging Dons whose time has come. The Dons are certainly ruthless, but their imaginations are limited. The young turks, on the other hand, see new markets and new alliances. In the new mafia, Irishmen, Russian Jews and others work alongside Italians.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEoFZ5Hkj-o

Youtube thumbnail

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There was Bugsy Malone where all the characters were teens or pre-teens, but that was before the 90's. It had Jodie Foster and Scott Baio, so it was more around the late 70s

• 1 decade ago

Goodfellas, Bronx Tale.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its Mobsters(1991), yer lookin for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.