Pain management drug test?

This is a serious question, please no rude remarks or kids just playing around. And no one telling me i am a drug addict because i am not i have atleast 3 herniated discs in my back along with 4 other back problems. I am in pain and trusting someone helpful on yahoo answers to help me figure this out. Ok i have... show more This is a serious question, please no rude remarks or kids just playing around. And no one telling me i am a drug addict because i am not i have atleast 3 herniated discs in my back along with 4 other back problems. I am in pain and trusting someone helpful on yahoo answers to help me figure this out.
Ok i have recently been referred to pain management because my regular doctor said he can not up my prescription any higher because it is a very controlled substance. I went yesterday to the pain management and they prescribed what my regular doctor has been giving me. 15 mgs of oxycodone generic for roxicodone. They gave me "enough" for two weeks (one 15 mg pill 3 times a day). And told me to come back in two weeks to see how it worked and at that time i will be given a drug screening, i guess that is just something they do in pain management.
Now heres my issues. I have been on oxycodone for some time now and the 45 mgs a day is not enough, and they obvisouly just wont give me double the amount. and i am used to taking more because of another doctor i used to go to perscribed me 30 mg pills four times a day. but i did not have any of my old bottles to show them. (i stopped seeing this doctor because i had lost my insurance, and cant go back to him bc he is no longer in practice) so what i do is either take more oxycodone from other sources or take suboxone to get rid of the withdrawals from being on the meds for so long. So my question is... when you go to pain management what kind of drug test do they normally give you. Also do pain management doctors always test for suboxone? how long does suboxone stay in your system? And also when they test you for the oxycodone, can they see the amount you are taking. For instence if i am supposed to be taking 45 mgs a day and i take 100 mgs a day can they tell? And one more question. If i take an oxycontin when i run out will they be able to tell the difference between and oxycontin and an oxycodone in the drug screening. The thing is i don't want to fail the drug test for anything because they will not see me anymore if i do. Plus i don't want to look like a raging drug addict to them. Because when you go to pain management you sign an agreement that you will not take any other pain medicine and if you do they stop seeing you. So please any info anyone can give me id appreciate it.
thank you in advance.
Update: My doctor referred me to a neuro surgeon (spelling) last week. so i haven't gone yet. but i am so afraid to get back surgery because of all the horror stories i have heard. I am only 23 years old so im not sure if they will do back surgery. And i don't know the extent of my herniated disc's because the... show more My doctor referred me to a neuro surgeon (spelling) last week. so i haven't gone yet. but i am so afraid to get back surgery because of all the horror stories i have heard. I am only 23 years old so im not sure if they will do back surgery. And i don't know the extent of my herniated disc's because the doctors don't really seem to explain them to me that well. i think they think because im young i just want the pills and ill shut up, but the amount of pills they give is not enough and i don't want to look back asking for 30 mg instead of 15 but i honestly need them. but i do want to know whats wrong and i want to fix it.
Update 2: my sister gets the thing with the electric or something like it i think. she had to stop it because it was burning holes threw her skin. then they sent her home with something that she attacthes to her back with little electric shocks or something and they gave her two epidurals, none of it worked for her so i am... show more my sister gets the thing with the electric or something like it i think. she had to stop it because it was burning holes threw her skin. then they sent her home with something that she attacthes to her back with little electric shocks or something and they gave her two epidurals, none of it worked for her so i am hesitant. we both had bad car accidents
Update 3: suboxone is a drug used to treat opiate dependent people so they don't go threw withdrawal i take it when i run out of my medicine because im obvisouly going to go threw withdrawal being on pain meds for a while and it also helps with the pain. But i guess the person was right when they said these weeks are... show more suboxone is a drug used to treat opiate dependent people so they don't go threw withdrawal i take it when i run out of my medicine because im obvisouly going to go threw withdrawal being on pain meds for a while and it also helps with the pain. But i guess the person was right when they said these weeks are going to be hell because i am going to have to take the allowed dose and nothing more because i really cant afford to be kicked out for failing the drug test.

i was wondering if anyone knows exactly how the test works... like when they show the levels of oxycodone is it the level you took the day before or what you took that day or the past week? how does that work?
Update 4: suboxone is a drug used to treat opiate dependent people so they don't go threw withdrawal i take it when i run out of my medicine because im obvisouly going to go threw withdrawal being on pain meds for a while and it also helps with the pain. But i guess the person was right when they said these weeks are... show more suboxone is a drug used to treat opiate dependent people so they don't go threw withdrawal i take it when i run out of my medicine because im obvisouly going to go threw withdrawal being on pain meds for a while and it also helps with the pain. But i guess the person was right when they said these weeks are going to be hell because i am going to have to take the allowed dose and nothing more because i really cant afford to be kicked out for failing the drug test.

Update 5: i know i wasn't honest with them! because i have no proof that i was on 30 mgs of oxycodone a year ago because like i said i stopped going because of insurance reasons and the doctor no longer practices its turns out he wasn't just giving patients that needed the pain med he was giving it to EVERYONE, so he... show more i know i wasn't honest with them! because i have no proof that i was on 30 mgs of oxycodone a year ago because like i said i stopped going because of insurance reasons and the doctor no longer practices its turns out he wasn't just giving patients that needed the pain med he was giving it to EVERYONE, so he g! so i cant even give that info to pain management because they will think i am just trying to get drugs. That is what i am scared of. Iv known people in such pain and the doctors are so quick to judge thinking that they are addicts because they want more when they really need more and then they get cut off! i am just afraid for them to just cut me off. but i am going to be honest with them when i go back and tell them the truth that i really need more for pain reasons and tolerance reasons since thats what iv been taking. i just wish i would have said this all in the beginning and i hope they don't turn me down because of a bad urine test of extra meds that i "shouldn't" be taking