Rome,Babylon & Greece fell embracing the same debauchery libs in the US are. libs: how is our path different?

Contrary to liberal history revisionist, The Roman Empire, Babylon and Ancient Greece were all weakened within as a result of corruption and embracing immorality, eventually causing them to be conquered by other empires and crumble . My question is. In what way are liberals here in America adopting the same popular... show more Contrary to liberal history revisionist, The Roman Empire, Babylon and Ancient Greece were all weakened within as a result of corruption and embracing immorality, eventually causing them to be conquered by other empires and crumble . My question is. In what way are liberals here in America adopting the same popular debauchery and immorality that lead these once powerful advanced societies into the dust that will keep us from meeting their same fate ? Thanks in advance for your answers. God bless.