Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Guys: do you think it's weird for a girl to like knives and swords?

Like collecting them? I'm sort of a tomboy, but I don't look like one. I dress and look very girly. Anyway I'm into knives/swords but I don't tell guys in case they think it's weird, but if they come over to my house and see my room they will know. So do you think it's weird and would it creep you out?

Favorite Answer

I think that collecting knives and swords is an awesome hobby, since I collect them myself. Make sure that any guy you hook up with has an interest in them too or is confident in himself. Most of the guys I know would jump at the chance to have a girl that is into knives and swords, but there are a lot of insecure guys that would be scared to death of you. Just got to be true to yourself. If they don't like it, screw 'em (not literally).

Source(s): www.blackinsect.com
  • Abby

Me too!!!

I love pocket knives. Of course my mom didn't approve at first, but I usually buy them with my own money or my dad buys one for me for my birthday or something. There's nothing wrong with liking weapons. I also have bow and arrows and I really want a gun for my eighteenth birthday

Source(s): I'm a girl

As long as YOU'RE not weird, your sword knife collection would turn me on... a lot! Most girls I know who are into weaponry are incredibly odd themselves, but the hobby is freaking awesome!

I love you.

Joking, but that is quite cool, many boys have that interest, it's unusual for a girl but still quite cool. It's a perk when looking for a partner. IF he doesn't like it he not the one for you.

Good Luck <3.

I love swords too.

and the guys i knew always thought its very cool

It's a hobby, I breathe fire and can ride a unicycle. If you saw firestaffs and wick all over my walls aswell as a unicycle in the corner.. would you freak out?

• Matt

No, it think its really cool - I'd love to collect swords.

no it would be badass honestly i have a collection of knives and swords myself

not at all, I would love to meet a girl like that, someone who's not afraid to be herself. anyway I think that it wouldn't look weird at all unless you dress emo/goth-ish, if you do it'll be kinda creepy

I would be in heaven! :-)

I would love to meet a girl like that- someone who shares some of my hobbies so we could enjoy things together!