A question bout some movie my parents were watching when i was real little..?

okay, when i was little we were living somewhere in germany.. and we were sitting on the couch watching a movie.. and on the tv i saw on the movie, some lady was walking around and i also saw she had a little puppy dog.. and she was talking to i assume she was to the puppy dog. and the next thing is she is on... show more okay, when i was little we were living somewhere in germany..
and we were sitting on the couch watching a movie..
and on the tv i saw on the movie, some lady was walking around and i also saw she had a little puppy dog.. and she was talking to i assume she was to the puppy dog.
and the next thing is she is on the floor and her belly is getting bigger and she looks in pain.. and i remember seeing a being in human form comes out of her.. it's probably an alien i guess.
and the next thing i remember is she is in a bathtub and she is screaming and looks scared.. i think i remember is him goin after her, i think..
and i think later on in the movie she is talking to somebody by her side and she sounds like she had a voice change b/c she sounded like a man.. and i look back and think, i wonder what that movie was called.. anybody know or what..? lol
3 answers 3