? asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 1 decade ago

Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction error?

Ive been playign Lord of Destruction now for a few days, with no problems. But now suddenly this morning it said I needed to install Diablo 2 first, and if its already installed to get online support. (I never un-installed it though)

So I re-installed diablo 2, and when I select the icon on the desktop it says "Windows is searching for Diablo 2 ect"

By the way dont know if its significant but every time I install it I get a notification from AVG afterwards indicating a bad file, but if I click heal or remove it doesn't do anything. .

1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer.

Also,at the end of every installation of Diablo 2, in addition to getting a desktop item that doesn't work, I get another "install Diablo 2" window instead of getting the "Play Diablo 2" one.

I fixed it myself but lost all my characters. I am VERY mad

Best Answer

No more problems? Good.

Hi,John

There are 3 step to repair diablo 2 error

If you got diablo 2 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair diablo 2 error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a diablo 2 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair diablo 2 error.

Here are the url of diablo 2 error repair tool:http://www.fixerrorfast.com/ttfix-diablo_2_error-z...