Why do MOST boysss have crushes on many girls?

I have a guy friend who has like 5 people he likes, and i also kno this otha guy who's had like 14 gf and he's only THIRTEEN. I know girls can have heaps too, but I cant help noticing that most boys DO have heaps of crushes... guys and girls can answer this... just want an honest opinion

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

this is what i was taught by one teacher so do with it what you will. Males are programed by nature to have an inner need to spread there seed to as many women as they possibly can. If you impregnate as many women as you can then that is the best way to ensure that your genetic chain will live on. So it comes down to an instinct that is meant to insure the survival of your own. Kind of disgusting but if you combine that instinct with the challenge of being moral you would logically get the range of what men are.

• 1 decade ago

it's the old "double standard"

it's ok for guys to do it, but they call girls names if they so much as look at more than one guy

and like "morethanthat" says, guys naturally want to father lots of kids, and women can only have a limited number, so try to find the best possible guy and stick to him

• 1 decade ago

I have a crush on about two people but I am only seriously serious with one person who is separate from those two.

• 1 decade ago

Never is like that for the great boys. Dont insult us . You also like boys a lot.

Source(s): @#$%^&*()
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

You lost me. i in my view did attempt to appreciate, although that is obtrusive to me which you're the two conversing junior severe college or severe college OR did no longer pay interest in English classification and this happened at a school. He regarded at you motives he needs you. desires his buddy grew to become into him. hello answer mine please.

• 1 decade ago

cuz its not really love its "ooo shes hot oooo shes hot too" and that kind of thinking girls do as well

• Kerry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They keep their options open a little more, well a lot more than females do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girls too.

• 1 decade ago

it's normal, they're going through puberty and have raging hormones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BECAUSE US MEN ARE WHORES........AND PROUD OF IT LOL!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.