Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

if i would trade you would you accept it?

Kerry Collins, Nate Washington,Santana Moss, Roy Williams, steven jackson

for

Matt Schaub,

Donald Driver,

Chad Ochocinco,

Chris Johnson,

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, this isn't even remotely close to something I would accept. Johnson has more value than Jackson. I'd rather have the combination of Driver & Ochocinco that the three receivers you're offering - Williams is the only decent choice out of those three with the way the Washington offense looks and the QB comparison isn't close - I'd rather have Schaub any week.

• 1 decade ago

I would reject that trade.

Matt Schaub is better than Collins because he's got Andre Johnson. Collins only has Justin Gage who isn't even that spectacular. Nate Washington sucks and way below average. I'd keep Donald Driver over Washington. I like Roy Williams over Ochocinco but still would reject this trade. Steven Jackson I never liked and still dont. I think he stands out because he plays for a horrible St. Louis offense. Plus I think Chris Johnson will be more of a producer than Stephen Jackson will this season.

• 1 decade ago

If I'm the guy getting Schaub, Driver, Ochocinco and Johnson, absolutely...

If I'm the guy getting Collins, Washinton, Moss, Williams and Jackson, there is not a chance in hell I'd accept this trade...

• 1 decade ago

No, not a chance.

Schaub is far better than Collins, especially since they'll be playing from behind a lot.

Santana Moss and Donald Driver are equivalent but if I had to give an edge to one player, it vvould be Driver. He has delivered tvvo solid performances thus far.

Nate VVashington? VVho??

Roy VVilliams is not T.O. and vvill not be the #1 kind of guy people thought.

Jackson isn't good enough to vvipe Chris Johnson's butt.

So, no.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no lol, Chris Johnson and Matt Schaub beat out Steven Jackson and Kerry Collins

• Mike
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jesus that's a terrible trade. Jackson looks worse than johnson. Roy Williams doesn't look any better than Donald driver. Prob. worse. And than you get chad johnson and Schaub for waiver guys

• 1 decade ago

YES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.