Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

What countries can a US citizen not ship to?

I have been searching for a list of countries that the US currently has total trade restrictions on, but cannot find one. Basically, if I sell and ship internationally, what countries am I not legally allowed to do business with?

I've already seen that site. That gives me individuals, not countries. The list of sanctioned countries is not clear on which country can be shipped to.

Favorite Answer

The US Treasury Department - Office of Foreign Assets Control

The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States.

whale

If she back to us of a throughout that ingredient then you definately would fall fortunate on the Ellis Island information superhighway website, additionally attempt the information superhighway website under. in case you recognize the place she lived earlier she left us of a then you definately are able to locate a Obituary in the interior of reach papers of the time, sturdy success and sturdy searching