has any body got any payout from any ptc or ptr assignment online?

I am working with ptr and ptc adds online. Am I wasting my time?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

First of all a very good point to consider is that keeping a PTC is profitable until the new members joining rate decreases. Thus every PTC turns scam after a period of time.. How much time depends on the stretegy of PTC owners.. Good PTC are those which pay for longer time ( not forever ). In past there have been very PTC which were very popular at their time Paid.vg bux.to Occupex.com Roudycash.com titanclicks and many many more..

The PTC that have survived for longest time are NeoBux and Donkeymails. First one because their unique strategy makes people feel that they are earning.. and second one because their less and profitable per click rates..

If you want to sepnd your time , money and efforts, invest least possible money in a ptc and diversify your investments.. never renvest until you get whole of your previous investment back ( in your pocket , not in your account balance there).. Always do a search "PTCNAME Scam" n google before spending.. Join PTC News sites , as many as possible.. Make your own PTC news blog and promote that blog instead of promoting 1 pTC .. thus you will gain referral very fast..

This market is scam, but good strategy can make you earn.

The MOST Important thing is that never disclose your real identity.. NO CARD, Phone, Email nothing.. you can create a fake details of yours including email.

Source(s): Blog for Blog Tips http://Blog.MishraWeb.com
  • 1 decade ago

You are wasting your time, and opening yourself up to identity theft, or at the very least spam emails that will render your mail account useless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, you are wasting your time, and your talents too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.