How do I find information on graduate study abroad programs?

I have been doing more research daily but it seems there are very few if any US universities that offer graduate study abroad. How can I find out? I want to pursue a Masters degree in Public Administration or Public Policy but I am concerned that if I go directly into a degree program abroad that is not affiliated... show more I have been doing more research daily but it seems there are very few if any US universities that offer graduate study abroad. How can I find out? I want to pursue a Masters degree in Public Administration or Public Policy but I am concerned that if I go directly into a degree program abroad that is not affiliated with a university in the US, ten my Masters degree won't be valid in the states.

Thanks in Advance for any information.
Update: I am a US citizen and graduated with my BA from a US university. I am looking for graduate programs outside the US that have an affiliation with a US university if possible.