How do I find information on graduate study abroad programs?

I have been doing more research daily but it seems there are very few if any US universities that offer graduate study abroad. How can I find out? I want to pursue a Masters degree in Public Administration or Public Policy but I am concerned that if I go directly into a degree program abroad that is not affiliated with a university in the US, ten my Masters degree won't be valid in the states.

Thanks in Advance for any information.


I am a US citizen and graduated with my BA from a US university. I am looking for graduate programs outside the US that have an affiliation with a US university if possible.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There are some good Canadian programs that should work for you:

    Queen's U

    Carleton U

    U of Western Ontario

    U of Ottawa

    Dalhousie U

    U Victoria

    in about that order of prestige. Good luck

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    First you need to understand the US education system !!!!!!!!

    Maximum universities of US require 12+4 to issue I-20 for master program, you have not mention your bachelor qualification & duration in you question, so you need to check your bachelor education is 12+4 or 12+3???

    Now I am giving you the name of few universities which offer master in public administration program

    1) Gannon University offer MBA Public Administration

    2) University of Findlay offer MBA Public Administration

    3) Western International University

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Ok, I don't know much about the US university system, but I am sure there are opportunities to study abroad!

    Best thing to do is to make sure you research which foreign Universities have a high standing, for example by using University ratings.

    If you decide you want to see what you can do in pakistan, maybe this site will help you:

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    As long as you attend an accredited university, it should be fine.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.