I have fly maggots in the carpet through out the house?

Please Help!!! 4 Days ago, I noticed an increasingly large number of flies "suddenly" appearing inside the house. Friends said it's the cooler weather and they're coming inside to get ware, but I noticed this was very different. Suddenly they were everywhere. I do not have pets. I have... show more Please Help!!!

4 Days ago, I noticed an increasingly large number of flies "suddenly" appearing inside the house. Friends said it's the cooler weather and they're coming inside to get ware, but I noticed this was very different. Suddenly they were everywhere.

I do not have pets.
I have lived in the same place for 5 Years.
I have never spilled anything on the carepts.
I do not ever have garbage in the house.
I vacuum 4 or 5 times a week.
Nothing died in the house and there has never been a rotting or putrid smell. There are no dead bodies buried under the floor.

That Said -- Please Please read carefully and hopefully someone has an idea?

I have the cleanest house in the world. No rotten garbage, no dead mice, no bad smells. Yesterday I noticed a mass of white moving maggots in the carpet. They were IN THE CARPET!!! How??? Where did they come from. I have a 2000 sq foot downstairs and found 7 areas where the maggots were concentrated. I have vacuumed up 100's in the last 24 hours only to find they've returned. They were also in the entry way carpet. When I picked it up today for a check, at least a good 20 more fell out... yesterday the carpet harboured at least 100. Where are they coming from? What are they eating??? The carepts are natural wool fiber. No one has ever been murdered in the house. there are no bodies beneath the floor. No one has ever shat or puked on the carpet, so what are they eating??? Please let me know if you have a similar situation and what you've done. I'm not kidding when I say the house is immaculate. Never spilled anything on the carpet. If anyone ever told me this about their house, I'd assume they were pigs and never visit again. I don't understand how this happened?

Waste my time with a stupid response and you get reported
Update: In response to "Matey" below. Thanks for your information -- I've not been able to find out where they came from, but I have not seen one in over 24 hours. I have a Central Vac with strong suction and was able to get them out of the carpet. They really burrow deep within the fibers. The carpets... show more In response to "Matey" below.
Thanks for your information -- I've not been able to find out where they came from, but I have not seen one in over 24 hours. I have a Central Vac with strong suction and was able to get them out of the carpet. They really burrow deep within the fibers. The carpets are scheduled to be clean in the coming week. It's a mystery as to where they came from or what they were eating. Thanks for sharing.