Which is a better hotel in outside Atlanta, Northwest Atlanta Marriot or Country Inn & Suites Atlanta NW?

Have to go for a conference...

Favorite Answer

Every so often my husband and I go to the Marriott on 400 and Windward Parkway, just for a quickie get-away. It's got a resort-feel to it with a lovely indoor pool and jacuzzi, a decent albeit small work out room -- and the most comfortable beds, ever.

If your company is paying for lodging, I'd say go to the Marriott. If it's coming from your pocket, the suite option is fine. They probably provide a gratis breakfast, which the Marriott does not.

I would say whichever is the better rate. Do you get conference rates? Sometimes the hotels block off rooms. If you are going to just sleep I would say Country Inn so you can use that money for other things.