Switch Planet Anyone know what happened to switch planet,I just tried to log on but no site?

Favorite Answer

I was wondering the same thing a few hours ago. I contacted a veteran member and asked him. He told me it wasn't announced officially, but it is closed down. The owner, Chris, says no more money to invest in the site. I wish I had spent my Switch Bucks because they are gone now. I'm disappointed, as I assume many others are.

SwitchPlanet shut down the servers after months of bugs that were neglected led to the site finally becoming unusable. All members lost all SBs with no compensation at all apparantly, because I got nothing.

-Nate-

Suspect Chris shut the site down - he mentioned on the SP forum he would be doing so this week.