Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Switch Planet Anyone know what happened to switch planet,I just tried to log on but no site?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was wondering the same thing a few hours ago. I contacted a veteran member and asked him. He told me it wasn't announced officially, but it is closed down. The owner, Chris, says no more money to invest in the site. I wish I had spent my Switch Bucks because they are gone now. I'm disappointed, as I assume many others are.

• 1 decade ago

SwitchPlanet shut down the servers after months of bugs that were neglected led to the site finally becoming unusable. All members lost all SBs with no compensation at all apparantly, because I got nothing.

-Nate-

• 1 decade ago

Suspect Chris shut the site down - he mentioned on the SP forum he would be doing so this week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.