Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Does God provide peace and emotional healing?

i mean will He provide it for me personally? i've been needing some emotional healing and peace in my life.

Best Answer

Yes, if you believe He will. Believing means you don't ask the question you just posed because you know He will.

• Moi

He does for me!

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

• tro

let go of the things that bother you, let God take them over, and when you finally give it all to God, you will have peace

• E P

Everything good comes from God.

• FROG E

Yes He does......I will pray for you now......May God grant you the peace that surpasses all understanding.

of course, he would not leave a person alone just as a father to their children, the only reason he would is if you reject him first.

• punch

Actually, you do. By thinking that god is. It's called the placebo effect.

Ohhh yeahhhhh, that's exactly what He is all about, call Him up and tell Him what you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKDn5judj0

Youtube thumbnail

Yeah he does! *thumbs up*