Looking for a movie title - a 70s motorcycle gang...?

I remember a crazy movie that I saw on TV when I was a kid in the mid- to late-70s. Cannot remember the title or find anything about it in my search on imdb. Its about this girl who joins a gang of bikers who take turns killing themselves and coming back to life. She's horrified by it of course, but continues to hang with them. And then when its finally her turn to kill herself too, they all turn to sand. Does ANYone know what I'm talking about? Ha ha!! I searched for bikers, motorcycles, gangs, 70s, suicide, and others and came up with nothing. Any takers?

Favorite Answer

Psychomania (1973)

starring Nicky Henson, Ann Michelle, Roy Holder, Beryl Reid, George Sanders

IMDb synopsis:

A gang of young people calling themselves the Living Dead terrorize the population in their small town. After an agreement with the Devil that, if they kill themselves firmly believing in him, they will survive and gain eternal life. Following their leader, they commit suicide~one after the other. However, things don't necessarily turn out as expected.

Here's a clip from a BBC documentary about the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-tDvENdkE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I have this on VHS and have identified it here at Y!A Movies at least six times. I'm not sure why the name sticks in my mind, but it does. If I ever forgot, I would remember Nicky Henson and George Sanders.

• saleh

the action image is: Island Of dying aka Paidia tou Diavolou, Ta have been given right here out in 1975. the female isn't "getting it on" interior the previous each and each factor she replaced into being raped by using the muted Shepherd, than she starts off to delight in it