Jaci asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

what are the 421 chemicals in marijuana?

i would like to no if these 421 chemicals in marijuana are harmful to the human body because ive heard Eli lilly companies pay millions of dollars to keep marijuana illegal?

Favorite Answer

Some are harmful but then so is too much cholesterol, salt, water, sugar etc.

Marijuana is safer for you than alcohol. Doesn't answer your question, but I don't really think there are 421 "chemicals" in marijuana, and if there are then probably 2% are bad for you. I don't even smoke pot, but hate it when people bad mouth it.

I love this. There are 348 chemicals in cedar WOOD, 876 in a leather car seat, 219 in plastic. They are all harmless chemicals that can be found in minute traces in almost anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There is one thing in marijuana and that is THC which is harmless to almost everyone!

• Vladmir5 years agoReport

there's over 2 dozen attributed to the high alone, including terpenes, cbds (there's about 15 cbds),cbg, Cbgv, cbc, cbn (there's 2 or three cbns) and about half a dozen carcinogens.

all i know is the best chemical there is. THC.