DU1989 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Red Sox vs Dodger in ws?

We all know yankee are terrible in playoff.

So I say Red Sox beat Yanks in 6 games in alcs.

I would like Cards or Dodger..to face red sox..

This is coming from a cubs fan

I meant Dodger or Phillies

• Favorite Answer

that's my fantasy matchup for the World Series! but i don't think that the Yankees nor Dodgers will make it very far. i see the Red Sox and the Cardinals in the World Series.

Source(s): HRM

In your dreams!

The Angels will take care of the Red Sox in the first round, and even if the Red sox survive that don't expect the Yankees to be slacking this postseason, this is the Yankees year.

And the Dodgers have almost no chance at beating the Phillies, the Phillies went and got a great hitter in Ibanez and a good pitcher in Lee. Dodgers lost Lowe.

The Sox will be in the Series, but not the Dodgers. The Phillies will be back in. Some how the defending world series champs r one of the most underrated teams of all time right now

• Tootoy

The Dodgers against any team suits me fine. But the Series would become a super baseball classic if the Dodgers and the Yankees should face each other.

I think L.A. and the Sox will go at it as well. The Dodgers are playing good ball, and I think they can eliminate Philadelphia this time. Their confidence is up although they are not cocky and I totally think they are ready for the world series! It would be interesting to see the Yanks play against Torre though :)

Yankees and cards(im hoping for a yanks dodgers tho)

Source(s): My mind

on the commencing up of the season Dodgers the place no longer so solid offensively, yet undergo in ideas u can no longer fairly score a alot of runs on them. Now, they have Hitting, i think of they could shelter Phillies next. undergo in ideas this isnt the Dodgers from April!!!

• Shmoe

I want to see a World Series in Colorado in October. I want to see how long it takes them to fit the games in between blizzards.

MANNY?? VERUS OLD TEAM? YEH!

yeah, ok (being sarcastic)