Why all the 'wealth redistribution' whiners in this section?

Wealth has a natural tendency to concentrate into the hands of a few individuals. This should be resisted to the extent that it can be without limitations on our liberties; the form of crapitalism we have not only doesn't seem to resist it at all (most corporations don't pay taxes or their share), but... show more Wealth has a natural tendency to concentrate into the hands of a few individuals. This should be resisted to the extent that it can be without limitations on our liberties; the form of crapitalism we have not only doesn't seem to resist it at all (most corporations don't pay taxes or their share), but actually rewards it in many cases (subsidy, state support).

Why should this be limited? Because it creates illiquidity and gaming in the monetary system, which in turn leads to recessions and depressions, panics et al. The illiquidity comes from safeguarding, and 'relief valve' processing of funds. Those funds, although moving, do not ever make their way into the economy at large, which is where they need to ultimately find themselves for a healthy economy. Thus, the 'redistribution' of wealth as it is often put. I don't hold with wealth redistribution either, which is why I am violently opposed to support of a system that actually helps this gaming of the system in the first place. You cannot tell me that my CEO is worth 400 times what I am to my company for example. They aren't, and I will never believe so. EVER.

Finally if you think that this gaming of the system is such a necessity for our 'liberties', I have to call you to task. The rich and powerful can outlast the rest of us all day long, upside down and sideways in a recession/depression scenario. And these downturns in the economy are where the system becomes gamed. The average Joe has to make all the sacrifices while the robber barons laugh all the way to the bank. Then the 'sacrificed' status quo becomes the new norm, until the next recession where more sacrifices are demanded of us all over again.

I have to ask folks who continue to support this demand for sacrifices on both their and my part: Why do you continually defend this system and its policies? You don't like to bail out banks, but you support every measure that brings it to that; then you turn around and blame it on something else (morality, corporate tax, corporate mandates or even FUTURE policy). Isn't this like saying: This guy robbed my house, but hey that is because 'somebody else robbed somebody else', or 'he had to pay too many taxes' or 'they made him attend public school in his youth' or my favorite 'because someone might rob from him in the future'. Then here is your self-defeatist solution: "I defend your right to rob my house, but much of that stuff was not covered by your robbers insurance, so I am pissed at you for that; you are off the hook though because I will blame somebody else; but I am still pissed" Don't you CONS realize how stupid this sounds?